Friday, June 25, 2010

Oh... Just, oh

Admittedly, I'm thrilled to be out of uniform and free from the realms of black and white clothing. But this does mean that I must now start clothes shopping. Hmm...

I'm not a natural shopper. I enjoy looking at clothes, and I have no problem with spending money, but it's mainly the trying-on process that puts me off the idea. As a result, I haven't bought clothes (excluding pyjamas, school uniform and a few pieces that my mother got me when I had almost none left and was about to go to Spain) for two years and four months. Yes, really.

Whenever I venture into town (which was a rare occurrence this academic year), after eating I ususally head straight for the toiletry shops e.g. Lush, L'Occitane et al. When I do spend money, most goes on friends' birthday presents (which I really must buy soon), nice-smelling soaps, shower gels, bath products, cleansers etc. or books and magazines. Not that I'll have to fork out for clothes, anyway - I've saved my parents an awful lot of money due to my lack of clothes shopping, so I think they'll have to make up for it.

Most would surely be excited about a major clothes-shop. I, however, am not.

No comments:

Post a Comment