Monday, November 2, 2009

Confession

I love John and Edward (from the X Factor), and no, it's nothing to do with the Irish factor. They're simply the most entertaining thing about the X Factor and possibly the best contestants it's ever had, in my opinion. I know it's highly unlikely to happen, but I really want them to win.

Today, I was doing ICT work at lunch time with a good friend of mine, Sumaiyah. We were talking about Drama (by the way, for the Drama assessment I got the grade 'Accomplished' which is the highest there is - yay! :D) and then various other elements of life. Suddenly, she said to me 'Abby, what's the most rebellious thing you've ever done?'.

I realy had to think hard about that. I've done a few rebellious things (coughing at smokers in town, deliberately pouring coffee into drawers etc.) but nothing compared to what most teenagers have done.

Sumaiyah suggested that I do some rebellious things as I was worried that I had very little life experience. She said she couldn't imagine what I'd be like drunk. Honestly, I don't think I could, either.

That reminds me - next weekend I'm going to a champagne bar/restaurant for my grandfather's 75th birthday. I'm quite sure the food will be good, so I'm looking forward to it. Also, I'm going to try to make a cake for him with my mum. I enjoy baking now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment