Saturday, July 18, 2009

I post frequently about Drama

I know my love for it is inate, so that's most probably why.

I'm considering creating a Tumblr. For those who have not been swept by this new craze, it's kind of like a blog but a bit more random. Typical content includes short quotes and excerpts, beautiful pictures and cute little poems and songs. This wouldn't be instead of this, but as well as. Just a place where I can have a little less structure.

Three good things that happened today:

1) I ate a yummy wild mushroom and asparagus pie with cheesy mashed potatoes, followed by a Galaxy milkshake.

2) I decided on something to put in my 'About Me' section.

3) For dinner I had a lovely fried tofu bake from a local health food shop.

So, yes, two of those were about food. But I seriously love food. More than music, even. Now, I know this may sound strange as we all have to eat, but music isn't vital to survive. However, if I was given the choice of basic food with plenty of good music for life, or delicious, gormet food and no music, I would choose the latter option. My philosophy is that as we are obliged to eat, we may as well eat good-quality food and occasionally indulge.

No comments:

Post a Comment