Saturday, July 18, 2009

Sometimes I like posting twice in one day

Sometimes I don't post at all in any given day.

Some people think I'm predictable, but a lot think I'm unpredictable. Well, I can be both, I suppose.

I have Mexican lime and chilli crisps from M&S. They look really tasty. I'm rather fond of M&S. No, I'm incredibly M&S :)

I recently discovered (well, I'm one of thousands to discover) two Regina Spektor songs that I hadn't heard before. Ne Me Quitte Pas is quite lovely and I also heard a version on the ukulele which I love nearly as much. Bobbing For Apples is just as sweet, but with a different tone. Again, I love the ukulele version that I've heard, too.

http://www.youtube.com/user/heyfabulous <--- She did both the ukulele covers. I adore her voice. Endearing and powerful at the same time - a rare combination.

I watched Big Brother last night and one of the new housemates, Bea, showed the most amazing dress I've ever seen (I think). It was yellow with mushrooms (probably magic ones) on and I love it. If I ever see a similar one, I shall have to buy it.

I'd describe my style as a mixture of bohemian and vintage. This would seem odd to anyone who knows me as I don't normally wear these clothes. Well, that's because I haven't bought new clothes for a long time. It's not that I don't want to, and I've got plenty of money saved up to buy them - my parents are even willing to buy me plenty. For some reason, no matter how much I want to buy clothes, I just never feel like it. But soon, I promise myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment