Friday, October 30, 2009

10 random facts

1) I know pretty much all the words to Avenue Q - songs, dialogue and I know the melodies and stage directions, too. I've seen it 4 times and plan to see it at least two more. Think what you may.

2) I've managed to sustain a friendship with a boy for nearly 10 years and there's never been a romantic element.

3) I'm the daughter of a comedian.

4) I'd secretly kind of like to be a bit like Peaches Geldof or Cory Kennedy in the apathetic fashionista way.

5) I'm one of the few people in my school who love languages.

6) From the age of seven I've wanted to be a doctor and have been reading medical text books since then.

7) If I want something, or think I can do something, I'll do it. I'm incredibly determined.

8) I'd love to go to Oxford or Cambridge university.

9) I've never been in a relationship or even kissed a boy.

10) I can name some MAC products just by looking at the colour.

No comments:

Post a Comment