Friday, October 9, 2009

And there's more :|

Do you have plans for next friday?
Going to school and then coming back from school and relaxing, I suppose.

Do you curse in front of your parents?
I don't really swear in front of anyone unless quoting - it just sounds force when I swear.

Does anyone hate you?
I doubt it. But some chavs immediately 'hated' me when they met me because of my accent and demeanour as they automatically assumed that I felt as if I was superior to them.

How late did you stay up last night?
About 11.

Did you see your best friends today?
Yes, some of them.

When was the last time you really laughed?
Today, I think.

Do you drink regular or diet sodas?
Diet when possibly. I'm very meticulous about dental care and cavity protection.

Where were you at 4:30 this morning?
In my bed sleeping.

Do you believe once a cheater always a cheater?
Not necessarily.

Are there any words on your shirt?
No.

Are you an older sibling?
No, and not younger either.

What were you doing right before you logged into Facebook?
Even though I'm not on Facebook, I was turning my mum's netbook on.

Your favorite thing to drink on a hot summer day?
Iced water, iced tea or iced coffee.

Do you plan on moving out in a few years?
Yes, for university.

How has this week been?
Average, then rather bad, then average again/

Did you get a full 8 hours of sleep last night?
Nearly.

Has a boy/girl ever called you babe/baby?
Yes.

Have you ever kissed on a boat?
No.

Is there a song that every time you hear it, you think of someone?
Yes.

Expecting something to change in the next month?
Yes, hopefully for the better.

How ticklish are you?
Not very, and my hands and feet have grown immune to tickling.

Have you lost friends in the past three years?
I've grown apart from some friends, but not close ones.

What would you do if a stranger came up to you and said you are the most attractive person they have seen?
I'd reply graciously 'Why, thankyou.', smile warmly and strike up a conversation, perhaps starting with the small matter of ascertaining who they are.

Are you legal to drink?
No.

Do you straighten your hair?
No.

What's the closest black thing to you?
The computer keyboard.

Do you miss your past?
Parts. I miss being with Lucy and Sam everyday, I miss London and Dublin, I miss the holiday I had somewhere in the South this summer. I associate these things with happiness and contentment, so I suppose that's what I miss about my past. Well, parts of it.

Last time you smiled because you got a text?
I hardly ever use my phone, so I can't even remember the last text I got.

Who's in your default picture with you?
Laura.

Do you like to make the first move?
I wouldn't know what to do. 'You're aesthetically pleasing'. How's that?

What are you doing besides this?
Thinking, respiring, listening, digesting and many other biological functions.

Something you just don't understand?
The appeal of Geography.

What is the last non-alcoholic beverage you had?
Water.

Do you think you're a good friend?
Yes, I do try to be. Okay, I can be cynical, pedantic and prudent, but I can also be fun and funny :)

Who was the last person you got into a big argument with?
Hmm, I'm not really sure.

Where did you sleep last night?
My bed.

Has anyone said you have changed lately?
No, I don't think people have noticed any changes in me because, if any, they've been internal.

Do you find it in your heart to forgive?
Yes, in fact perhaps I forgive too much sometimes.

What would you do if the friend you talk to most stopped talking to you?
I'd firstly ask why they weren't talking to me, then I'd be confused and upset.

Do you hate anyone?
Yes, but I have my reasons. I only hate three people, all of which teachers because they behaved disgustingly to me. Worse than any peer has ever treated. They caused me the most horrific times of my life. Fortunately, I don't see any of them now.

Anything you would change about your life right now?
Yes, quite a bit.

When was the last time you talked to one of your best friends?
Today. Actually, I talked to Adie about one and a half hours ago on the phone so that's it.

Current mood?
Neutral.

Is the last person you hugged older than you?
Yes, it was Sumaiyah, I think. She hugs me every day :)

Do you think you have made anyone happy recently?
Hopefully. I entertained Adie earlier.

Do you want to see somebody right now?
Yes, a few people.

What were you doing at 8 this morning?
Showering,

Have you ever tried your hardest and then gotten disappointed in the end?
Yes.

Are you easy to get along with?
I think so.

Is there anyone you would do anything for?
Well, anything really can mean anything so I'm not sure. But I'd do a lot for a lot of people.

Does anyone completely understand you?
No, but I think some people are getting quite close. This is weird but my grandma does seem to understand me very well, probably because we're quite similar. But I think everyone would be surprised if I told them everything about me. No one would say 'Oh yeah, that's the Abby I know perfectly well'.

Do you like your handwriting?
Most of the time. I like how it's still perfectly joined up like in Year 3.

Who in your phone has a heart after their name?
Refer to earlier phone question.

How was your day today?
It was better than yesterday, fairly good. I got an A* on a History question so that's good.

What did you eat?
Break time - Double Decker bar
Lunch - sandwich with vegetarian sausage and ketchup, Walkers Cheese and Onion Crisps
After school - mini Aero bar
Dinner - Pasta in tomato sauce, potato smileys with mayonnaise, Chantenaille carrots, Brussel Sprouts fried in balsamic vinegar, two small yorkshire puddings
Pudding - a quarter of a small M&S chocolate mousse cake

And I plan to eat a bowl of Cheerios and maybe a green apple later.

Wow, looking at this I must have a big appetite. Well, I do have quite a fast metabolism but interestingly enough can also survive the whole day perfectly well without eating.

What was the last thing you put in your mouth?
A straw.

Are you texting anyone right now?
No.

What are you talking about?
N/A.

Who is your last call from?
Adie to ask about a sixth-form open day and also just to talk.

Who's car were you in last?
Sam's parents' car.

who made you smile today?
My English teacher for being so supportive about all my coursework.

How much money did you spend today?
None.

Do you like driving?
I can't. I like riding in spacious, airy cars, though.

Are you close with your mother?
Very. This is kind of obvious, but she's basically exactly like the half of my personality that everyone at school sees. Oh, and we look really similar and often get mistaken for sisters, which I find weird.

Who did you last hold hands with?
I'm not sure.

Do you enjoy running?
No, not really.

What do you see right now?
The monitor.

What's bothering you?
A few things.

What's your plans for tomorrow?
A sixth-form college open day,

Are you happy?
A bit.

Do you smoke?
Eeeeh, no. I'd sooner lick my cat.

Are you an alcoholic?
No, certainly not. If I was going to drink I'd be sophisticated and enjoy a small glass of red wine daily every so often as the health benefits are proved.

Do you play video games?
Yes.

What's your favourite song?
At the moment, 'Your Honor' by Regina Spektor. But anything by her, really, anytime.

Do you always do these notes?
Yes, it's a bad/good habit.

What drives you crazy?
Not much.

What do you want right now?
Lucy to be better and to get the best grades I can in my GCSEs. Oh, and being happy would be nice too.

No comments:

Post a Comment