Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Four posts in one day? Proposterous!

Yeah, it's one of these again:

Would you date an 18 year old at the age you are now?
Hmm, probably not. I'm a mature 15-year-old in most areas, but not when it comes to relationships as I have no experience. So I doubt it would work.

When's the last time you were aggravated and happy at the same time?
I don't know if that's ever happened.

Have you ever kissed someone with a name starting with D,C or J ,if so who?
No.

Would you ever smile at a stranger?
Yeah, all the time. It's nice to smile.

Is there someone mad, because you're dating the person you're dating?
I'm not dating anyone.

Have you heard a song that reminds you of someone today?
No.

What exactly are you wearing now?
Pyjamas.

How often do you listen to music?
Usually every day.

If you could change your eye color would you?
I used to want to. I think I'd like more green eyes because mine are a green/brown/amber combination. But I'm happy with them and still like them so I wouldn't.

Who is your most recent text message from?
I hardly ever use my phone, so N/A.

Do you believe everyone deserves a second chance?
Hmm, most people, but not anyone evil like Hitler.

Is there a boy/girl that you would do absolutely everything for?
Er, well anything can mean a lot of things, but there are lots of people that I'd do lots of things for.

Name something you dislike about the day you're having?
Someone was sick on the floor at school and I saw it *gags*

Are you dating the last person you talked to on the phone?
No, although many people believe I'm in love with Sam.

Who was the last person you talked to in person?
My mother.

Who was the last person you talked to before you went to bed last night?
My mother.

Are you anything like you were at this point last year?
Yes, but I'm so much more focused on what I want out of life.

Honestly, what are you thinking about right now?
Making a revision timetable.

Are you into sports?
NOOOOOoooooooo. Except maybe trampolining - I used to enjoy it when we had to do it for PE.

Who knows a secret about you that no one else does?
A few people know a few different things about me that no one else knows.

Have you kissed anyone today?
No.

Are you addicted to texting?
No, quite the contrary, actually.

Do you have someone who you can be your complete self around?
Yes, a few people.

Do you think it's possible to fall in love with someone in just 2 weeks?
I wouldn't know, so I don't know.

Is any part of you sad at all?
Yes, a bit.

Does it take a lot for you to cry?
Not really.

Ever receive a really long apology?
Yes, it was really needed.

Do you give out second chances too easily?
Sometimes.

When was the last time you wanted to just crawl in a hole and die?
Probably some time this year.

What was the last thing that upset you?
Oh, I can't answer this. I don't like answering these ones.

Are there any words you absolutely hate?
When people use 'well' when it should be 'very' or 'really'. Oh and the phases 'At the end of the day' and 'I gave it 110%'

One person people think you look similar to:
Hmm, that's difficult. My mother, but that's to be expected.

Who is the most recent addition to your contacts?
I'm not sure, I haven't used MSN in absolutely ages.

Is there anybody you think is hot over the age of 40?
No.

Who is the worst person you have ever shared a bed with?
I don't know.

Do you have to watch yourself in the mirror while you brush your teeth?
Yes.

What year in your life do you think you were the least attractive?
When I was 10-12.

Do you have any nicknames?
I've said this before, I can't be bothered to say it again.

How often do you wear necklaces?
Occasionally.

Did anything bad happen to you in august?
Yes.

Do you have a morning routine?
Kind of, but the times vary. I just have to brush my teeth, cleanse and moisturise my face, shower, wash my hair if it hasn't been washed the night before, brush my hair, drink some water apply deodorant and lip balm, go to the loo, check my bag, say bye to my mother and I'm off.

If you are getting up early on a saturday it's most likely...
To go to town with Adie.

Do you get tanned easily?
Ha ha, no, I don't tan and I don't let myself even try to tan. I like my pale skin.

Do you save messages in your cell?
No.

Are you thinking anything now?
Lots of things.

Was the last time your heart pounded like crazy for a good or bad reason?
Today when I was getting my English essay back, thinking it might be bad.

Have you ever wanted to never give up on someone but did?
I don't think I did give up on them.

Where did you get the pants you're wearing tomorrow?
Probably M&S - they're school trousers.

Would you rather text or use MSN?
MSN.

What are you doing other than this survey?
Listening to Regina Spektor (surpise).

Do you shop at Aeropostale?
No, isn't that American?

Do you apologize?
Yes, too much.

Do you believe in forever?
No - let's face it, everything's transient, but some things last a really long time.

When was the last time it rained?
I don't know.

Where was the last place you fell asleep other than your own bed?
I'm not sure, maybe my sofa.

What do you hear?
Regina Spektor - Chemo Limo. Words can't describe how much I love her melodies and lyrics.

When was the last time you wanted to punch babies?
:O Never! Who do you think I am?

Do you automatically check your phone when you wake up?
No.

What rapper should find a new career?
All of them, in my humble opinion.

Who was the last person that told you good night?
My mother.

Have you heard 'We Belong Together' by Mariah Carey?
Yes, I don't like it.

Have you ever been in a hospital?
Yes.

Who woke you up today?
My alarm clock.

What were you doing at midnight last night?
Sleeping.

Who would you like to push off from a cliff?
No one.

Could you go a whole year without cursing?
Yes.

What was the last compliment you received?
'Aw, Abby must be one of the nicest people in the school!' - Sumaiyah. Thank you so much, that was touching.

Who was the last person you last saw that was ugly?
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

So the last person you kissed asks you to marry them, you say?
I've never kissed anyone.

What are your plans for your next birthday?
Postpone it till my GCSEs are done, then go to London, maybe Paris and perhaps some other lovely European cities.

How many days til your next birthday?
Quite a few - 7 months.

Does anyone disgust you?
Yes, well, their habits.

Do you enjoy your life?
The charming parts.

Ever felt like you weren't pretty enough?
Yes, then I forgot about it.

Has anyone made you feel like crap lately for something they did?
Not really.

Is it okay to kiss people when you're single?
Hmm, I suppose if you tell the person it's frivolous.

What color is your cell phone?
I don't know anymore!

Who was the last person to ask you a stupid question?
I don't know.

Is there someone who continuously lets you down?
I don't think so.

Can you honestly say you're okay right now ?
Not entirely.

Do you remember the first time you kissed, the last person you kissed?
I've never kissed anyone, except on the cheeks.

Do you think about anyone before you go to bed?
Lots of people.

Soooo, will you be sleeping on the floor tonight?
No, I have a bed.

Do you have OCD?
There's a strong possibility that I do.

Do you have something that belongs to someone from your past?
Yes, things of my great-grandma's that I inherited when she died.

Lost any friends this year?
I don't think so.

Who was the last person that hurt you and never apologized?
Hmm, let's keep that private, yeah? But it's definitely not you, Hershi :)

Who was the last person that made fun of you?
I think someone yesterday, but I don't know who exactly it was.

What are you going to do tomorrow?
School, school work, revision.

Who will you be with tomorrow ?
School people - friends, others, teachers.

Do you like road trips?
Sometimes they can be fun.

do you trust anyone 100%?
Yes, or near enough.

Where did you get the last shoes you wore?
Clarks. I have size eight feet that are very long and thin so shoe shopping's difficult.

When was the last time you pulled an all nighter?
Never.

How's your heart lately?
Healthy, hopefully.

Are you sick ?
No.

The last person you kissed on the lips, are they attractive?
I've never kissed anyone on the lips.

What are you excited for?
GCSEs being over.

Are you good at hiding your feelings?
Very.

Nobody needs to know who you like?
I suppose so, it can be used to your disadvantage.

Where is the person you miss the MOST right now?
In her house, experiencing possibly the greatest pain that exists. Perhaps even worse than childbirth, according to doctors.

No comments:

Post a Comment