Friday, October 16, 2009

Hi Sara...

...if you're reading this. I hope you enjoy it :)

Sara's a very close friend of mine who I've known since the first day of Year 7, when we were 11. Every lesson with her is interesting and fun, though apparently when we sat next to each other in year seven I was quite the contrary - getting on with my work diligently and only looking up occasionally and nodding. Thankfully I contribute a bit more to our conversations now as I've learnt to multitask.

Anyway, Sara's constantly amusing, strongly willed (she tried to start up a business) yet laid-back in the right way at the same time. She manages to get everything done, yet rarely gets worried and takes things as they come. She's been a very good influence on me and I don't know what I'd do without her sitting next to me in Maths.

Sara's just a very entertaining and charismatic person without trying too hard to be and she's an amazing friend. I remember when we used to go to Nandos every week - that just came to mind so I thought I'd share it.

Have a good half term :)

No comments:

Post a Comment