Friday, October 30, 2009

Tomorrow

I'm going to Sam's house because it's his birthday (yes, it's on Halloween!) As I write a homemade chocolate cake is cooking in the oven. My mother and I aren't very experienced bakers and our kitchen is tiny so I just hope it goes well. Also, Sam's main present is a blue Slanket: http://www.firebox.com/product/2249/The-Slanket?via=ser When I ordered the Slanket it was about £10 cheaper, so I think I bought it at the right time. Hopefully it'll come tomorrow.

It's just so weird to think that Sam's turning 16. I've known him since we were 6! But tomorrow will be great. Unfortunately I'm missing a friend's Halloween party but I made the commitment to Sam ages ago and it's kind of a tradition for me to go and see him on his birthday, so I want to spend the day with him.

Also, it's strange that in less than seven months I'll be 16. 16! Mentally, since the age of 11 I've felt more mature than my years, but I have quite a young looking face. With makeup and the right clothes and hair I could probably look up to 18, but because I always wear my hair up it does tend to take a couple of years off. Oh well, it'll be helpful in the future and my parents and grand parents look much younger than they are so that's a good sign. In fact, my great grandmother remained looking much younger even when she was 100!

No comments:

Post a Comment