Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Last one for now (I think)

A - Age: 15 and it's scary that I'll be 16 in 7 months and 16 days.

B - Bed size: Single. My cats love my bed far too much.

C - Chore you hate: I don't do any but I'd hate washing up because I find it quite disgusting.

D - Don’t eat: Meat, fish, soya nuts, roasted nuts, fruit crumble, fruit pie, raw tomatoes.

E - Essential start your day item: Brush teeth, cleanse and moisturise face, wash and brush hair, shower.

F - Favourite board game: Hmm, I'm not sure. Obscure ones.

G - Gold or Silver: Silver.

H - Height:About 175cm. I like being tall now, but it wasn't always that way.

I - Instruments you play(ed): Recorder for two terms and very basic keyboard. But I want to learn to play the piano, ukulele and possibly guitar.

J - Job title: It was Human Resources Director, but now student.

K - Kid(s): None, and I'm not sure if I ever want any. I'm either too patronising or too difficult to children.

L - Living arrangements: With my parents and two cats.

M - Mom’s name: Bekky.

N - Nicknames: Abifail, Abbsy, Obbsie, Abbster, Freddy Krueger, Abs and of course, Peachy.

O - Overnight hospital stay other than birth: Never.

P - Pet Peeve: Why would I tell you my weaknesses? I've learnt never to say. Oh, but I'm great at not being annoyed. And if I want to I can be really, really annoying, but not normally.

Q - Famous Movie Quote: Hmm, I don't know many...

R - Right or left handed: Right.

S - Sibling(s): None, thankfully.

T - Time you wake up: 7.10 am on school days, about 9 or 10 at weekends.

U - Underwear: Mostly black.

V - Vegetable favorite: Asparagus.

W - Ways you run late: I don't often run late, but probably usually because I'm so meticulous with my grooming habits.

X - X-rays you’ve had: Teeth.

Y - Yummy food you make: Sometimes cake with help from Sam. I go round his house and we bake together :)

Z - Zoo favorite: Oops, no, I didn't mean pandas (I copied it from someone else's blog) - I meant alpacas :)

1 comment:

  1. A - Age: 15 and I'll be 16 in a little less than 4 months.

    B - Bed size: Single.

    C - Chore you hate: Making my bed. It's difficult.

    D - Don’t eat: A lot of things. I'm a picky eater.

    E - Essential start your day item: I'm lucky if I wake up on time, let alone do anything in the morning.

    F - Favourite board game: Scrabble

    G - Gold or Silver: Gold

    H - Height: 168cm

    I - Instruments you play(ed): Does keyboard work in class when I was younger count?

    J - Job title: Student

    K - Kid(s): None, I don't want any until I'm at least 25.

    L - Living arrangements: With my mum.

    M - Mom’s name: Billie-Jane

    N - Nicknames: Squirsh, Squirshy, Squirshykins, Hershiful, Squishy, Spud, Spuddikins, Spudato

    O - Overnight hospital stay other than birth: Never

    P - Pet Peeve: When people spit in the street. It's absolutely disgusting.

    Q - Famous Movie Quote: "It's atomised colloidal silver, you c**k juggling thunder c**t!"

    R - Right or left handed: Right.

    S - Sibling(s): None

    T - Time you wake up: I'm supposed to get up at 6:30am but these days I'm not usually awake until at least 7:15am.

    U - Underwear: Comfortable black or white bras and knickers.

    V - Vegetable favorite: Lettuce

    W - Ways you run late: I'm very rarely late for things.

    X - X-rays you’ve had: I've never had one.

    Y - Yummy food you make: I can't cook very well, so I wouldn't call anything I do 'yummy'

    Z - Zoo favorite: The snakes, most definitely.

    ReplyDelete