Friday, October 16, 2009

Finish the sentences

1. I've come to realize that... blogging is fun.

2. I am listening to... the TV.

3. I talk... the right amount. Not excessively, just enough.

4. I love... some things.

5. My best friend/s... are ineffable.

6. My first real kiss... hasn't happened yet.

7. Love is... able to exist in many different forms.

8. Marriage is... a piece of paper, a couple of rings, £9000 for a day and often ends in divorce. The party's fun, though.

9. Somewhere, someone is thinking... about me?

10. I'll always be... determined.

11. The last time I really cried was... some time this year.

12. My cell phone... is hardly ever used.

13. When I wake up in the morning... I rush.

14. Before I go to bed... I reflect.

15. Right now I am thinking... about the next week.

16. Babies are... hard to understand, and not cute in my opinion.

17. I get on Myspace... never.

18. Today I miss... Lucy.

19. Tomorrow... might be good.

20. I really want to be... successful, happy and content.

21. Someone that will most likely repost this is... Hershi.

No comments:

Post a Comment